Temporary Estates Assistant.
We are working alongside a local client based in Didcot, Oxford who are looking for an Estates Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis for 3 months.
This is a part-time temporary role providing comprehensive administrative support to the estate team and attending site as necessary. (20 hours per week)
You will be the first point of contact for all Estate based queries, providing an efficient and professional services to residents, contractors and other stakeholders.
- To respond to a wide range of estate-based enquiries including grounds maintenance, cleaning and block repairs from tenants, contractors and members of the public within agreed timescales.
- To respond to non-formal complaints made about estate services and liaise with residents and contractors.
- To raise contractor orders, code invoices and record details as required.
- To take minutes at meetings, produce mail merges, carry out filing and maintenance of manual and computerised office systems.
- To carry out estate-based inspections and record the findings.
- To escalate any issues affecting the estates service to the Estates and Neighbourhoods Manager.
- To provide general administrative support other teams as required including raising and issuing orders, resolving telephone enquiries and updating records.
- To assist customer services by answering phone calls and dealing with tenant queries including raising repair orders to contractors as and when required.
- To assist with Estate Improvement applications, requesting quotations and keeping applicants informed of progress.
- To assist with scheduling in work for the Estates Operatives, raising repairs and liaising with colleagues to resolve issues highlighted from their visits and inspections.
- Good IT skills including experience of computerised office systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and work with limited supervision
- Ability to remain polite and courteous
- A methodical and logical approach to work
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A full clean driving license
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to this advert and someone will come back to you. Many thanks Brook Street!