Excellent opportunity for Technical Clerk with an eye for detail, good processing skills, and strong knowledge of CAD, Excel and other Microsoft applications to work for a major Rail infrastructure group based in Milton Keynes.
To provide support to the programme management team including administrative review of the drawings received, manage version control, collate, disseminate the drawings ahead of the engineer and PM review and sign off.
1. Working with the Project management team and technical team.
2. Collating information received from the drawing office.
3. Reviewing drawing changes.
4. Managing version control.
5. Collating a glossary of information and keep a record of what drawings have been updated.
6. Collating and disseminating the drawings ahead of the engineer and PM review and sign off
7. Feedback to the scheme project manager and technical lead.
Job Skills and qualifications
- Knowledge of CAD
- Good general IT skills, excellent knowledge and use of Excel and Microsoft packages
- Good communication and analytical skills, with proven ability to present information effectively and appropriately
- Articulate with good eye for detail
- Used to dealing with technical information and good processing skills
- Adaptable to change
- A degree or equivalent in Engineering or year in industry
The role will be working from home initially but will then be based in the Office in Milton Keynes, so you must be able to travel to Milton Keynes for work.
Duration: 18 months
Pay £13.84 per hour, working 35 hours per week.
Basic DBS required prior to starting
Posted 2 weeks ago
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire